Innovation is the only way to accelerate growth beyond your current customer base, yet many companies don't have the internal capability to to put an effective process in place. I've been involved in new product development with companies in travel/tourism, sporting goods, food & beverage, pharma, agriculture and construction services. The primary thing I've learned is that Innovation without Execution is just another cool idea.
I can help you establish the right process for ideation, prototyping, testing, value creation and implementation that will enable you to harness your organization's capabilities and maximize their value in the marketplace, as well as lead team workshops to catalyze concept generation, value proposition development and customer targeting.
- White-space assessment and opportunity identification
- Concept exploration
- Prototyping and testing plans
- Customer journey mapping
- Value proposition and business model design*
- Stage-gate process implementation
- Product requirements definition
- Operational implementation
- Forecasting and budgeting
- Go-to-market planning
* I have completed the Strategyzer Academy course "Business Models that work and Value Propositions that sell" with Alex Osterwalder