As an experienced, classically-trained brand marketer, I have expert skills in marketing analytics and data insights, recommending strategies and implementing tactics to grow B2B and B2C brands. What I love most about marketing is its cross-functional nature: I've had the opportunity to work with fantastic teams on programs from launching new meat snacks to packaging graphics re-branding to digital product launch and much more.
I am a passionate foodie, and have traveled the world shopping, cooking, trendspotting and dining. I am fortunate to have worked with some of the best food scientists, technologists and operations managers, and am a qualified “super taster” with training in sensory evaluation. in addition to my extensive food experience, I've worked with companies in sporting goods, pharma, agricultural services, healthcare and construction services.
I am available for short-term projects, longer-term consultation or on-site interim staff coverage.
- Nielsen/IRI consumption and panel analysis
- Landscape/competitive assessment
- Market launch and Gap/Risk analysis
- Packaging design optimization
- Marketing Optimization - marketing mix modeling for branding and promotion planning
- Post-event ROI analysis
- ROMO (Return on Marketing Objectives) evaluation
- Web and Search analytics*
Brand Planning and Promotion
- New product planning and launch
- Hispanic marketing strategy
- Marketing/Advertising campaign management – from brief to photo shoot to approval and submission
Import Advisory Services
- Category market assessment
- Broker/Distributor evaluation and contracting
- Market entry planning and media relations
Channel experience: major retailers in Grocery, Drug, Mass, Club, Convenience, Dollar, Foodservice, Specialty Retail
*I hold the following certifications: Google Analytics Individual Qualification, Google AdWords, Bing Ads Accredited Professional