MARKETING STRATEGY CONSULTING
Whether you're in B2B or B2C, business challenges can arise where you need an outside resource to provide an objective view and help your team get past the roadblock. With over 20 years' experience in marketing goods and services, I'm available for short-term projects, longer-term consultation or on-site interim staff coverage.
As a classically trained marketer, I bring disciplined skills in marketplace insights and analytics, brand planning and promotion, and new product development and launch. Product Marketing involves R&D, Finance and Operations as much as it does design, communication and sales, and I can provide processes that will optimize speed to market.
INNOVATION and NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH
I can help you establish the right process for ideation, collaboration, prototyping, testing, value creation and implementation that will enable you to harness your organization's capabilities and maximize their value in the marketplace, as well as lead team workshops to catalyze concept generation, value development and customer targeting.
As an Evernote Business Certified Consultant, I work with companies and individuals to optimize their efficiency, productivity and collaboration using the Evernote suite of cross-platform apps and products.
CLIENT PROJECTS HAVE INCLUDED:
- General Mills/Nature Valley granola bars - market launch in C-store channel
- Schwan's Consumer Brands - innovation pipeline for Red Baron pizza
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical - launch acceleration for new digital health product
- MOM Brands - licensed brand development targeting Hispanic market
- CHS Inc - value proposition design and marketing planning for new agriculture services product
- Harmon, Inc. - competitor analysis and evaluation of market growth opportunities
- National Marrow Donor Program/Be The Match - new product development process
- Best Buy/Geek Squad - new service design and market launch via e-commerce subscription model
- Conklin - new ag product launch via independent distributor network